but wait lemme go on a tangent here for a second to anyone that follows me that also draws
dont ever think that using reference is not ok because it is
use reference bathe in references use as many as you can even if its for the smallest picture ever
and if anyone try to shame you for using reference kindly direct them to the nearest shuttlebus to hell
My favorite paintbrush got ruined last night. I feel like it’s an abstract metaphor of my life right now.
I am probably also going to stop using this Tumblr in favor of solely using my art blog. No one follows this one anyway.
"if she can’t help us, then what good is she?"
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
- Werewolf: If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
- Witch: If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
- Ghost: Do you have any regrets?
- Frankenstein: Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
- Mummy: If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now?
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
- Nymph: What are you like when you’re by yourself?
- Mermaid: How far would you go to keep the one you love?
- Shapeshifter: What would you change about yourself?
- Banshee: If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
- Siren: If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
- Genie: If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
- Fury: What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
- Succubus: What’s one thing you can’t live without?